Dido - Odds And Ends

Diposting oleh vidrie_sweety | 23.17 | 0 komentar »



So take a look outside yourself
And tell me what you see.
I can't believe that you won't see
The change in me...!

Give me strength
To fight..
The road that's lost in me..
Give me time
To heal..
And build myself a dream.
And give me eyes
To see..
The world surrounding me!
And give me strength.....
To be..
Only me.
- Give Me Strength -

Touch my skin, and tell me what you're thinking
Take my hand, and show me where we're going
Lie down next to me
Look into my eyes, and tell me
Oh tell me what you're seeing

So sit on top of the world, and tell me how you're feeling
What you feel now is what I feel for you
Take my hand, and if I'm lying to you
I'll always be alone, if I'm lying to you

See my eyes, they carry your reflection
Watch my lips, and hear the words I'm telling you
Give your trust to me
And look into my heart, and show me
Show me what you're doing

- Take My Hand -

Track Listing
1. Give Me Strength
2. Reverb Song
3. Take My Hand
4. Me
5. Sweet Eyed Baby
6. Keep Your Faith in Me
7. Too Bad
8. Believe (Flu Season mix)
9. Worthless
10. Hurry Home (demo)
11. River, Run Me Dry

Download Dido mp3
Lyrics Dido
Wallpaper Dido
Website Dido

0 komentar