Will.I.Am - Songs About Girls

Diposting oleh vidrie_sweety | 23.31 | 0 komentar »


Satu lagi personil Black Eyed Peas yang bersolo karir. Ya, Will.i.am hadir dengan project terbarunya "Songs About Girls".

Disini Will.I.Am banyak memasukkan berbagai unsur seperti european club sound dan house music. Pada single pertamanya "I Got It From My Mama", ia memasukkan efek sound 8 bit-video games yang terdengar begitu unik.

Kali ini ia mengajak Snoop Dogg untuk berkolaborasi di "The Donque Song" yang kental akan unsur dance nya. Tapi menurut saya, kolaborasi yang paling segar dan danceble ada pada single "Heartbreaker" bersama backing vocal Cee-lo (Gnarls Barkley).

Selain lagu-lagu yang banyak memuji keindahan wanita, ia juga mengajak kita peduli dengan berbagai kejadian yang terjadi di dunia seperti "S.O.S (Mother Nature)". Suatu pencapaian yang berharga dari seorang penyanyi dan juga produser bertangan dingin ini.

now how did i
just how did i become that kind of guy
to look at girl and lie right in the eye
my momma told me willy that aint right
boy now that aint right

im s s s sorry
im s s s sorry
i didnt mean to break your heart [2]
im s s s sorry
im s s s sorry
i didnt mean to break ya
b b b b break it baby
look baby
im a heartbreaker [6]
im a heart
a h h h h im a heart
a h h h im a

- Heartbreaker -

Girl you're looking wonderful and
I'm so lucky to be here
Dancing with the wonderful girl (So wonderful)
I'm so lucky to be here (I'm spaced out of my mind right now)
Dancing with you...
Yeah; yeah...

She got the donque
She got the donque (uh...)

I got the donque (yeah...)
I got the donque (uh...)

- The Donque Song -

Honey lookin good from her head to her toe.
Beauty overload, body out of control.
She twenty-four, she could be a model.
So beautiful, also natural.
Mommy lookin good from her head to her feet.
She forty-four, but she still lookin sweet.
And you can tell her daughter aint even at her peak.
Cause her mama lookin so hot, packin that heat.
So be a good girl and thank your mama.
She make me steamin like a sauna.
Look out, look out, here she come now.
Look out, look out, here she come.

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
I got it from my mama x3
I got it got it got got it…

- I Got It From My Mama -

Track Listing
1. Over
2. Heartbreaker
3. I Got It From My Mama
4. She's A Star
5. Get Your Money
6. The Donque Song
7. Impatient
8. One More Chance
9. Invisible
10. Fantastic
11. Fly Girl
12. Dynamite Interlude
13. Ain't it Pretty
14. Make It Funky
15. S.O.S (Mother Nature)

Download Will.I.Am mp3
Lyrics Will.I.Am
Wallpaper Will.I.Am
Website Will.I.Am
Video Will.I.Am:
1. will.i.am - I Got It From My Mama
2. Will.I.Am feat. Snoop Dogg - The Donque Song
3. heartbreaker live in ldn will.i.am

0 komentar