Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

Diposting oleh vidrie_sweety | 01.15 | 0 komentar »


Sukses dengan solo albumnya yang pertama, salah satu pentolan No Doubt ini kembali merilis album terbarunya. Album yang berjudul "The Sweet Escape" ini masih menyajikan ramuan R&B.

Dengan menghadirkan Akon sebagai bintan tamu di lagu 'The Sweet Escape'. Selain Akon yang menjadi bintang tamu di album ini, ia juga menggandeng Pharrell di lagu 'Yummy'.

Banyak lagu keren di album ini, seperti 'The Sweet Escape' dan 'Wind It Up' yang dirilis dalam dua versi, salah satunya adalah versi harajuku lover live.

Every time the bass bangs, realize it calls your name
Let the beat wind you up, and don't stop till your time is up
Get in line now
Uh, uh, uh, Wind it up, uh, uh, uh, uh
Uh, uh, Wind it up, uh, uh, uh, (Come on) uh
Uh, uh, Wind it up, uh, uh, uh, uh
Uh, uh, Yodellay, yodallay, yodel-low
You've got to let the beat get under your skin
You've got to open up, and let it all in
But see, once it gets in, the popin' begins
And then you find out, why all the boys stare

- Wind It Up -

I’m feelin yummy head to toe
You see me
Ain’t got no patience so let’s go
You see me
Look, I’m diet drama
Wanna spend the night
Don’t bring pajamas
Man there’s so much heat beneath these clothes
You see me
Walk in the place
They know my face
Encore sophomore
Only one solo, I swore
Big mouth, applause
Oh please, one more
Wanna hear it before I say naw
Let me check my itinerary
Mmmmm alright
Presto, skin tight
Escape and I risked my life
For what, so I can watch them bite
Only one Gwen you can find like this
I mean blow your mind like this
Your key won’t shine like this
If it's yours then you know it won’t wind like this
Wind it up

- Yummy -

Track Listing
1. Wind It Up
2. The Sweet Escape
3. Orange County Girl
4. Early Winter
5. Now That You Got It
6. 4 In The Morning
7. Yummy
8. Fluorescent
9. Breakin' Up
10. Don't Get It Twisted
11. U Started It
12. Wonderful Life

Download Gwen Stefani mp3
Lyrics Gwen Stefani
Wallpaper Gwen Stefani
Website Gwen Stefani
Video Gwen Stefani:
1. Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
2. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
3. Gwen Stefani Ft. Pharrell - Yummy VS. Wind It Up

0 komentar