Craig David - Trust Me

Diposting oleh vidrie_sweety | 16.59 | 1 komentar »


This is just a reminder, to tell you that i still care
(about you woman, oh yeah about you lady)
This is just a reminder, to tell you that i believe
(you're the only one who knows just how to say baby,
oh yeah, you're the only one who enters my world when it's going crazy)

Craig David – Just A Reminder

Album barunya yang berjudul “Trust Me” ini punya 11 lagu yang asyik banget. Di album ini Craig David memberikan sentuhan disco-pop dan berbagai macam bumbu lainnya.

Dengerin deyh lagu “6 of 1 Thing”, “Friday Night”, “Hot Stuff (Let’s Dance)”, jadi pengen goyang kan???

“Awkward” duet sama Rita Ora, pendatang baru yg umurnya baru 17 tahun, lagunya slow-pop gitu deh..

Album ini jelas beda banget sama album Craig sebelumnya. Craig juga berkolaborasi dengan Kano lewat lagu “This Is The Girl”.

Ada juga lagu yang dikasih sentuhan reggae...”She’s On Fire”!

(Let's dance) get on the floor no need to hold back
Sexy thong, mini-skirt, stilettos on, shakin' all that (let's dance)
What you doin' to me girl I can't hold back
Some hot stuff is all that I need
So why we waitin' (let's dance)

- Hot Stuff (Let's Dance) -

Awkward you, awkward me
Awkward after all this time
A chance to meet on the street
So crowded with hustla's and dreams
And it's even more awkward seeing you wearing that ring

And I, can't say what happened, can't say when
I never thought that I get to see you again
I got plently more *** for the **** I been through
And I really can't believe it, Is that really you?

- Awkward -

Track Listing
1. Hot Stuff (Let's Dance)
2. 6 of 1 Thing
3. Friday Night
4. Awkward
5. Just a Reminder
6. Officially Yours
7. Kinda Girl for Me
8. She's on Fire
9. Don't Play with Our Love
10. Top of the Hill
11. This Is the Girl

Download Craig David mp3
Lyrics Craig David
Wallpaper Craig David
Website Craig David
Video Craig David:
1. Craig David - Hot Stuff (Let's Dance)
2. Craig David - Hot stuff (let's dance) Live performance
3. Craig David - Unbelievable

1 komentar

  1. Anonim // 13 Januari 2008 pukul 22.52  

    thx.. buangettt dah upload lagu2 keren