Maroon 5 - It Won't Be Soon Before Long

Diposting oleh vidrie_sweety | 20.05 | 0 komentar »


Cukup lama rentang waktu antara album pertama mereka dengan album terbaru ini. Toh penantian semuanya itu terbayar dengan album yang cukup catchy dengan sound yang lebih fresh.

Sound di album terbaru mereka yang diberi nama "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" ini, memang menampilkan sesuatu yang lebih segar.

Simak aja lagu 'If I Never See Your Face Again', 'Makes Me Wonder' dan beberapa lagu lainnya yang mereka kemas dengan cantik.

I still don’t have the reason
And you don’t have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you
Give me something to believe in
Cause I don’t believe in you anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try
(Yeah)
So this is goodbye
Goddamn my spinning head
Decisions that made my bed
Now I must lay in it
And deal with things I left unsaid
I want to dive into you
Forget what you’re going through
I get behind, make your move
Forget about the truth

- Makes Me Wonder -

Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don't you care about me anymore?
Don’t you care about me? I don't think so
Six foot tall
Came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here? I don't think so

- Wake Up Call -

Track Listing
- If I Never See Your Face Again
- Makes Me Wonder
- Little Of Your Time
- Wake Up Call
- Won't Go Home Without You
- Nothing Lasts Forever
- Can't Stop
- Goodnight Goodnight
- Not Falling Apart
- Kiwi
- Better That We Break
- Back At Your Door

Download Maroon 5 MP3
Lyrics Maroon 5
Wallpaper Maroon 5
Website Maroon 5
Video Maroon 5:
1. Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
2. Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
3. Maroon 5 'Won't Go Home Without You'

0 komentar