India Arie

Diposting oleh vidrie_sweety | 13.52 | 0 komentar »


Buat kamu-kamu yang lagi bad mood, patah hati atau lagi kehilangan kepercayaan diri dll, coba deh kamu dengerin album "Life & Relation" punyanya India Arie. Dijamin asyik deh...

I wanna be happily everafter
And my heart is so shattered
But I know it's about forgiveness
Forgiveness
Even if, even if you don't love me anymore

(India Arie - The heart of the matter)

He lived a simple life and was extremely poor
On top of all of that he had no eye sight,
but that didn't keep him from seein' the light
He said, what's it like in the USA,
and all I did was complain
He said-living here is Paradise
He taught me paradise in your mind

There's hope
It doesn't cost a thing to smile
You don't have to pay to laugh
You better thank God for that

(India Arie – There’s Hope)

Track Listing
- Better People
- Choose
- Disco Learning
- Good Morning
- Great Groundmother
- I Am Not My Hair
- India Song
- Living
- Loving
- Private Party
- Summer
- The Heart Of The Matter
- There's Hope
- These Eyes
- Wing Of Forgiveness

Download India Arie MP3
Lyrics India Arie

0 komentar