Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High

Diposting oleh vidrie_sweety | 16.07 | 0 komentar »


Dua singlenya “Sugar, We"re Going Down” dan “Dance, Dance” dalam debut album penuhnya “From Under the Cork Tree” dengan major label, Fall Out Boy berhasil menjajarkan namanya dengan band pop punk/emo yang sedikit terdahulu My Chemical Romance. Musiknya yang kekinian dengan gaya vokal Patrick Stump yang khas membuat Fall Out Boy digemari remaja dan anak muda masa kini. Emo adalah salah satu pengaruh terbesar dalam musiknya.

Awal Februari lalu Fall Out Boy Kembali melempar album penuh keduanya dengan major label “Infinity On High” via Island Records/Universal Music. "This Ain"t a Scene, It"s an Arms Race", single pertama dalam album ini berhasil menduduki chart pertama di Billboard Hot 100, iTunes, MTV Total Request, dan Rolling Stone Hot List.

Masih dengan sound yang sama dengan album sebelumnya, hanya saja musiknya sedikit berganti dengan bereksperimen menggunakan loops dan piano, seperti di track keenam “Golden”, vokal Patrick hanya diiringi oleh dentingan piano. Ditutup dengan “I"ve Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None On My Fingers”, judul yang susah untuk diingat ini merupakan lagu romantis dan diakhiri dengan backsound tepukan tangan bak menonton Teater.

I am an arms dealer,
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
And don't really care which side wins,
As long as the room keeps singing.
That's just the business I'm in.
This ain't a scene, it’s a goddamned arms race.
This ain't a scene, it’s a goddamned arms race.
This ain't a scene, it’s a goddamned arms race.
I'm not a shoulder to cry on,
But, I digress.

- This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race -

I can take your problems away,
With a nod and a wave of my hand,
'Cause that's just the kind of boy that I am.
The only thing I haven't done yet is die.
And it's me and my plus one at the afterlife.
Crowds are won and lost and won again,
But our hearts beat for the diehards.
So long live the car-crash hearts.
Cry on the couch, all the poets come to life.
Fix me in 45.

- Thriller -

Track Listing
1. Thriller
2. "The Take Over, The Breaks Over"
3. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
4. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)
5. Hum Hallelujah
6. Golden
7. Thnks fr th Mmrs
8. Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
9. The (After) Life Of The Party
10. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
11. Bang The Doldrums
12. Fame < Infamy
13. You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
14. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers

Download Fall Out Boy mp3
Lyrics Fall Out Boy
Wallpaper Fall Out Boy
Website Fall Out Boy
Video Fall Out Boy:
1. Fall Out Boy - This Aint a Scene, It's an Arms Race Video
2. FALL OUT BOY (INFINITY ON HIGH)
3. Fall Out Boy - Thriller

0 komentar